And so what is stopping you?

 But take a moment and think...
ki what is it you expect out of life.
What is, say, your dream?
Aisa kya hai jo tmhe life se chahiye...
yaa tmhe abhi lagta ho ki ok someday
in life I want to reach here or do this...what is it


You think people have such a dream? Which they
would normally achieve, and
then think ki "Meri life ka maqsad complete now I Can die in peace".
Everyone has a even bigger dream which they work
for once they, in case they do, achieve the first goal
Everyone dies as a part of some race in the end.


Maybe these are the thoughts which lead people into becoming sadhu Mahatma.
"Guruji hamare jeewan ka uddeshya Kya Hai?"
And guruji be like,
"Himalaya mein trekking kro, 20 saal baad jaan jaoge."



So wait, which picture is more clear to you...the smaller or the bigger?



I think I don't really want a real dream picture clear.
I want to live every moment the same way
I would do if I had known ""I have achieved everything in
my life and now I'm living carefree and really happily""


And so what is stopping you?

“Maybe, Not having thought of these things until now”

😛


Probably your own apprehension that
you have to be an active participant of the race?


yeehhhhss.

When sadhu Mahatma say they have left sansarikta
and all shit, they probable mean...more or less, same ki “
now I know race is worthless, we should...if at all, take part in the race.....
then do it, not to burn our life in it, but to enjoy its every moment.”
And leave the race altogether if it's taking toll of your life and time and thoughts


And if you're feeling ki saala fir se next semester mein
same jail mein jaana hai...abhi 7 semester aur padhne hai...etc etc...
then it is not simply worth it
👍


Comments